Thursday, October 9, 2008

Reason not to leave a 3year old alone for 2 hours...


This is not what you think, it's worse. Grace dumped an entire bottle of Huggies baby lotion on the chair in Nathan's Buckeye room and rubbed it in. Nice, huh. Now you probably want to know where I was, right? I went out with a friend for a little bit. Oh, and Nathan was glued to his "pirate" game on the computer. Thank God for Rug Doctor. I think I've pretty much gotten it out. These moments make me re-think ever taking a "mommy-break."

2 comments:

~Regina~ said...

Oh my! What a mess! Does the chair look like normal again? Sounds like a guy though. Give them a computer/xbox/playstation game and it's like they're on another planet! Of course I can't talk too much. While I was sewing my kids made a mess. But, then again, I was fully aware of the mess they were making and I chose to ignore it. It was just easier to keep on sewing and worry about clean-up later! :)

MAC&SARAH04 said...

Actually it's cleaner now than it was before. Funny how I got forced into doing something I had been needing to do for awhile. I am glad it came out though. I think Nathan was about to explode. :-p