Saturday, February 7, 2009

I feel like such a bad mommy sometimes...

I get so frustrated. I try to please too many people at a time and leave my kids out. Last night Nathan and I met up with Lora Crout(now Lora Allen) and Aaron Crout, and their spouses and went to eat and bowling. Grace had been doing SOOOOO well with potty training. No accidents all day yesterday, not even at the babysitter's house. Well, until last night when she was abandoned by her mommy. I feel like such an awful mom. I try to keep up with people, at least kind of, but then I'm left feeling super crappy. I'm pretty sure it's not even worth it. I had a great time last night, until I got home and found out Grace didn't. She begged me not to leave. Why not listen to her every once in a while? Hopefully this hasn't caused too big of a step back for her. And maybe in the future I'll remember this and consider my baby's feelings. :-(

No comments: