Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just a thought...

Sometimes I take a moment to check myself and realize just how childish I can be.
Saying things like...
"Because I said so!"
"I did not say I'd get that for you. I hate when you lie."
"Hey, stop that! I mean it! DON'T TOUCH ME!"
"I'm not talking to you!"
No wonder I get the silent treatment from Nathan from time to time. I deserve it. I would give him the silent treatment too! And not to mention maybe a good tongue lashing first. Where do I get the idea that it's justifiable to speak to my husband as if I'm speaking to a child? Sure I get ignored sometimes, but don't I do the same. Hmmm.. just food for thought.

Just FYI, We are getting along great. This is simply stemming from a convo I was having with a co-worker last night. I realize just how guilty I am of treating Nathan as a child. I need to be more respectful as his wife.

No comments: